Guest Review Terms
These Guest Review Terms (“Guest Review Terms”) describe the submission and use of any guest review information submitted after the booking of accommodation, using the Booking Service operated by Us on the toprooms Website under the URL link www.toprooms.com.
By submitting Your response, You accept and agree to be bound by these Guest Review Terms.
1.1 Any Guest Review questionnaire must be completed by the person (or party) who stayed in and booked the accommodation. Only one questionnaire should be completed per stay.
1.2 You must not submit Your response to the questionnaire if You:-
(a) did not stay in the accommodation; (b) are less than 18 years old; or (c) have a personal or business connection to the accommodation provider or any of its staff.
1.3 You must not forward the questionnaire to someone else, allow anyone else to complete the questionnaire or impersonate or try to impersonate another person.
- Right to Use Your Content
2.1 We may publish, check, edit or remove all or part of the ratings, reviews, comments, photographs or other information and material, including your name, town and country, which you submit to us ('Your Content'), at Our sole discretion. We do not check, monitor or moderate any user ratings, comments or reviews You submit to Us, nor do We check their exact origin, and Your Content may be automatically uploaded to the site.
2.2 You retain any copyright You may have in Your Content. By submitting material to Us, You grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide licence to use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create adaptations from, make available, communicate and distribute Your Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. By submitting Your Content, You warrant that You have the right to grant this licence. The licence is capable of sub-license by Us for example to the Establishment in question, to Our booking partners and to other public or private entities with whom We have dealings.
2.3 To the extent permitted by law, You waive Your moral rights (e.g. the right to be identified as author or to object to derogatory treatment) in Your Content. As a result We can:
- Continue to publish all or part of Your Content, including Your comments, ratings, photographs, name, town and country, even if You change Your mind and want Us to remove it;
- Remove Your Content, even if You have not breached these Guest Review Terms;
- Use all or part of Your Content in promoting Our products and services (e.g. We may use Your Content in Our advertising and other publications);
- Edit Your Content, which may result in a part of it being modified and displayed, including without Your name.
2.5 Your user review may appear on the website of the Establishment in question and on relevant third party accommodation booking and information websites.
- Submission of Your Content
3.1 You must give Your honest opinion about the accommodation based on Your experience of Your stay or any communications You might have had with the accommodation provider before Your stay in preparation for Your stay.
3.2 Once Your review is online, anyone with internet access can read it. Please make sure Your comments are clear to ensure that they are not misunderstood. Do not forget that You are legally responsible for what You submit. Please consider how Your comments could be received by others as well as any lawful regulations concerning abuse, defamation and racial hatred etc. Many different types of people of different ages may view Your comments.
3.3 Please be polite. Do not use swear words or crude or sexual language. Only English is allowed on this Website. Keep Your submissions relevant. Do not insult other contributions or discuss the non-appearance or removal of any content. Comments should be respectful of people's privacy
- You must not submit any material that is:
- (i) libellous, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing or racist; (ii) a breach of confidentiality or someone's privacy (for example, You must not submit the telephone number, email address or other contact details of any person), (iii) indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature;
- is likely to: (i) cause alarm or distress; (ii) encourage violence or racial or religious hatred;
- infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. You must own the rights in everything You submit (e.g. photos and comments) or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material;
- advertises any product or services or is for any other commercial purpose;
- impersonates anyone else or otherwise misrepresents Your identity, affiliation or status;
- could prejudice any active legal proceedings of which You are aware;
- is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted data or other malicious or harmful software, data, components or conduct);
- is, encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful;
- includes links to any websites or webpages.
3.5 You must not try to circumvent any protections We put in place for the security and operation of the questionnaire or Our booking or review processes.
3.6 You must not re-submit content which You are aware has been removed.
- Your Personal Information