We are situated on the Lancashire/Yorkshire border, on the edge of Wycoller Country Park, in the village of Laneshawbridge. We make a good base for tourists wanting to visit Haworth, Pendle, Skipton, The Lake District, The Trough of Bowland, The Yorkshire Dales and the Lancashire coast.
The guest rooms have original features are beautifully furnished and fully central heated for all year round comfort.
Both of our bedrooms have:
• Double bed
• En suite shower room with complementary toiletries and under floor heating
• High quality bedding and furnishings
• Flat screen digital television with digital radio
• CD player available
• Tea and coffee making facilities with complementary biscuits
• Full length mirror
• Hair dryer
• Ironing board available on request
The accommodation has off road parking and you are welcome to make use of our garden facilities during your stay. We have good facilities for cyclists and walkers to store their bikes and to hang wet clothing.
We are a no smoking establishment, but have a comfortable smoking area in our garden. We regret that we cannot accommodate pets.
We serve a locally sourced hearty full English breakfast, a healthier option or a vegetarian breakfast to suit your needs.