Both our rooms can be used for doule or singe occupancy. All B&B rooms have en-suite facilities, tv’s, clock radio’s and tea and coffee making facilities. Children are welcome and cots are available upon request.
Offley Grove Farm is an attractive traditional farm built around 1800. Located midway between Eccleshall and Newport in the beautiful Staffordshire countryside, and not too far away from the M6 & M54. The local attractions of Stafford, Telford (Ironbridge) Alton Towers and the Potteries are all within easy reach. There are a number of good local pubs serving traditional fayre and plenty of quiet local lanes ideal for country walking or cycling.
Many guests return to enjoy our hospitality. Whether you are planning a short break or full holiday you will find plenty to do. In addition to Alton Towers, there is also Shrewsbury, Stafford, Bridgemere Garden Centre, Stapeley Water Gardens, Cosford Aerospace Museum, Factory Shops, Weston Park and much more. There are canal boat trips, several Golf Courses, fishing pools and riding stables within easy reach of the farm.
Established in 1985, we offer you a taste of traditional English country life with comfortable accommodation and an excellent breakfast. The farmhouse offers two bedrooms for Bed & Breakfast and there are also five self catering converted barns available on the farm for holiday accommodation sleeping up to 41 people.
All B&B rooms have en-suite facilities, tv’s, clock radio’s and tea and coffee making facilities. Children are welcome and cots are available upon request. We have an enclosed children's play area and guests are welcome to see the farm animals.
Licensed for Civil Ceremonies. We offer an exclusive venue for anyone wishing to book all the accommodation to hold their wedding at Offley Grove Farm.
Free WiFi internet
Children's play area
Activities and Experiences
Golf - driving range
till 22:00 Early check-in available on request
Bed and Breakfast
Booking Terms and Conditions
Roadfrom ECCLESHALL(5.0 miles)
1. Take A519 towards Newport.
2. At Woodseaves turn right at crossroads onto High offley Road.
3. Stay on this road to High Offley - Shebdon - Adbaston
4. Offley Grove Farm can be found midway between Shebdon & Adbaston on the left (half a mile on left after you have gone under canal bridge)
Roadfrom FROM THE SOUTH ON M6(15.0 miles)
1. Leave M6 at Junction 10A onto the M54
2. Leave the M54 at Junction 3.
3. Take the A41 towards Whitchurch until you see the A519 towards Eccleshall.
4. Turn onto A519 and take the first turn to the left (Adbaston)
5. We are 3.5 miles along here on the left side.
Roadfrom STAFFORD(12.0 miles)
1. Take A5103 to Eccleshall ( Junction 14 roundabout)
2. After 1.5 miles at Great Bridgeford turn left onto the B5405 for Woodseaves.
3. At the T-junction in Woodseaves turn right.
4. Left at crossroads onto High Offley road.
5 Stay on this road following the signs for High Offley - Shebdon - Adbaston.
6. We are midway between Shebdon and Adbaston (after you have gone under canal bridge we are half a mile on the left)
Roadfrom FROM THE M6 NORTH(15.0 miles)
1. Leave the M6 at Junction 15.
2. Take the A519 towards Eccleshall.
3. In Eccleshall stay on the A519 heading out towards Newport
4. When you get to Woodseaves turn right at the crossroads onto the High Offley Road
5. Follow the road to High Offley - Shebdon - Adbaston
6. We are midway between Shebdon and Adbaston on the left side (half a mile after you have gone under canal bridge)
Roadfrom TELFORD(12.0 miles)
1. From Telford get onto the A518 towards Stafford
2. When you reach the A41 turn left (still following signs to Stafford - this short stretch is A41&A518)
3. At next roundabout go straight over taking A41 towards Whitchurch
4. At next roundabout turn right onto the A519 towards Eccleshall
5. Take the first rurn to the left (Adbaston) We are 3.5 miles along here on the left