House size: 300 ft²
This house has 1 bedroom with a small double bed. Bed linen and towels are provided. A bathroom with a shower is available. Complimentary toiletries are provided.
It has a fully equipped kitchen, including an oven, a microwave, a kettle, a coffee machine, a toaster and kitchenware. Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, sugar and snacks are included. A dining table is provided. There is a living room with a sofa and a flat-screen TV with Sky channels. A DVD player and DVDs are provided.
House facilities: Shower, TV, Hairdryer, Iron, Kitchenette, Radio, Refrigerator, Ironing Facilities, Seating Area, Free toiletries, DVD Player, Fan, Microwave, Washing Machine, Bathroom, Heating, Kitchen, Flat-screen TV, Private entrance, Sofa, Tile/Marble floor, Dining area, Electric kettle, Kitchenware, Wardrobe/Closet, Stovetop, Toaster, Cleaning products, Coffee machine, City view, Towels, Linen, Dining table, Entire unit located on ground floor, Semi-detached, Drying rack for clothing, Toilet paper, Board games/puzzles, Books, DVDs or music for children, Sofa bed, Walk in shower, Chocolate or cookies, Trash cans, Wine glasses, Children's cots/cribs, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body soap, Socket near the bed, Adapter, Feather pillow, Hypoallergenic pillow, Streaming service (such as Netflix)
Pancras Parlour is a totally unique compact house found on a quiet cobbled street in the heart of Central London. It is set over a single ground floor ( a Bungalow) with access directly onto the street and no stairs to climb.
Perfect for sole travellers, couples and business travellers looking for somewhere comfortable, homely and central.
The whole house will be yours. It is cosy but equipped with all you will need for your stay.
You will find:
• A fully functional new kitchen with electric hob cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, washing machine, cooking utensils, pots and pans, cutlery, plates, cups, glasses and complimentary oil, salt and pepper
• A lovely living space with 3 seater sofa, dining table and chairs, coffee table, New flat screen TV and DVD player, huge curtained windows and artwork on the wall
• A brand new bathroom with toilet, sink, big walk-in power shower and a heated towel rail
• A private bedroom with small double bed, large wardrobe, a flat screen tv with DVD player
• AN outside smoking area.
• Central heating throughout
Free WiFi internet
Activities and Experiences
Golf - driving range
Art galleries & museums
Antiques & fairs
Shopping - boutique
Shopping - outlet
the property is on one floor, the ground floor with no stairs to climb
The double bed can only be accessed from one side
15:00 (Reception open 24 hours)
Early check-in available on request
Late check-out available on request
Booking Terms and Conditions
Roadfrom KingsCross(1.0 miles)
Take Platt St and Chenies Pl to Pancras Rd/A5202
Take Midland Rd and A501 to Wicklow St
Turn right onto Wicklow St