This 7th floor luxury apartment has incredible sea views of Weymouth Bay and Portland Marina from the 53 foot balcony. Guests have access to an on site indoor heated pool and jacuzzi. The apartment is within walking distance of Portland Castle, Chesil Beach, the National Sailing Academy and the Osprey Leisure Centre. All rooms enjoy sea views and sliding doors onto the balcony. The open plan lounge and kitchen area has a leather corner sofa, a leather easy chair and a dining table. The doors lead onto the balcony with an additional dining table and chairs. The master bedroom with en suite marble shower room has sea views from the twin beds, a chaise longue and doors leading onto the balcony with reclining chairs and footstools. The double room has sea views from the king size bed and sliding doors onto the balcony with reclining chairs. The double room has a separate marble bathroom.
This luxury 7th floor apartment at 199 Atlantic House is part of the prestigious Ocean View complex in Portland, Dorset.
The apartment has been rated as 4* by the AA and overlooks Weymouth Bay and Portland Marina and is less than a mile from the National Sailing Academy, venue of the 2012 Olympics and Paralympics.
Guest enjoy sea views from all rooms and all beds! In the lounge area there is a huge comfy leather sofa for relaxing and watching the various sailing activities in one of the largest man made harbours in the world.
Visit 199 Atlantic House and discover Dorset, a county of outstanding natural beauty which boasts England’s World Heritage site known as the Jurassic Coast, with rolling hills, breath taking countryside, beautiful villages and sandy and award winning beaches.
We're on the South West Coastal Path with 630 miles of superb coastline, one of the top walks in the world. The heritage, wildlife, geology and scenery along the way are truly inspirational.
Internet banda larga gratuita em zonas públicas
Internet sem-fios/wifi gratuita em zonas públicas
Acesso à Internet (banda larga) em zonas públicas
Ligação à Internet (sem fios)
Observação de animais
Observação de pássaros
Passeios de barco
Museus / galerias
Campo de squash
There is a lift to the 7th floor. No stairs but a long walk to the apartment.
Política para fumadores:
Animais de estimação:
Animais de estimação não permitidos
Tipo de propriedade:
Termos e Condições da reserva
Roada partir de Dorchester(12,0 miles)
1. From Dorchester, go south on A354 to Portland.
2. After crossing the causeway by Chesil Beach at the roundabout take the first turn on Lerret Road to Castletown.
3. At roundabout, take 2nd exit up the drive to the security barrier where you collect the key and fob from the first key safe at rear of caretakers’ office by barrier (code 2215). Use the key fob to get through the barrier by holding it over the metal post at the barrier.
Traina partir de Weymouth Station(5,0 miles)
1. Trains to Weymouth Station run from London Waterloo (South West Trains).
2. Along the road from the station, take bus route 1 to Portland Victoria Square. It's a very regular service running every 10 minutes.
3. From Victoria Square, walk towards Portland Castle (English Heritage) and Castletown. You can't miss the Atlantic View block with turquoise glass balconies. There is only one entrance, which is off the roundabout up the drive.